Montmartre

This area was stamped as unsafe area.
My colleague Matsui took me to this area, but I didn't feel that it was an unsafe area. I felt unsafer at Gare du Nord Station area.

Famous for the white big church on the hill, Basilica of Sacré-Coeur.
I recognize this church in the Bollywood movie Befikre, I just watched before leaving for Paris.
Also famous with a park where many painters were drawing people portrait.

We took the elevator to the church, the elevator ticket was the same as other public transportation ticket, so I could use the day pass I bought.

Before the Moulin Rouge show, since we had time, we had a coffee in a coffee shop, and since I felt hungry, we went into a Chinese small restaurant by kilo. The strange thing was even it priced by kilo, the staff took the meal for us, and they took as much as they could, then weighed it down and let us pay much for the volume they took for us.












No comments:

Post a Comment